Having a nutritional consultation can be a great opportunity for change. During the session you will work together with our nutritionist Julia Ebbens to find the root cause for your issues.
Julia will look at your food diary, health history and goals to find what works for you.
And of course there is more to it than just changing what you eat – it is also how and why you eat that matters.
Combining behavioral change techniques and health psychology can make all the difference when trying to change habits for good.
There are no fast diets, or short term fixes here, but rather sustainable, personalized programs for health.
Julia can help with:
- IBS, IBD, Gastritis + Acid Reflux
- Hormonal Imbalances, Endometriosis, and perimenopause
- Stress/Anxiety + Sleep Issues
- Allergies, & Food Intolerances
- Chronic diseases such as Diabetes
- Sports nutrition – Improving your performance
- Prenatal + Postnatal Nutrition
- Healthy Ageing
- Health Optimisation, Healthy Weight loss + More